Sunday, June 19, 2011

CRYSTAL HARRIS PARTIES HER WEDDING DATE AWAY

Crystal Harris was set to have been Hugh Hefner's 3rd wife yesterday. Instead she was seen partying alongside Heidi Montag at the Wet Republic pool in Las Vegas. She claims, the reason she didn't go through with the wedding was because their were too many rules at the mansion and she wasn't being her true self. 

Here is what she had to say to reporter's at the Wet Republic on Saturday, "I just knew it was getting close it wasn't fair to (Hefner) and wasn't fair to go trough with it. I wanted to be true to myself and be true to what was best for everybody."

"I love (Hefner). He is the sweetest person I have ever met in my entire life and I'll always love him and he'll always be a dear friend and I'll always visit him all the time." 


No comments:

Post a Comment